Monday, July 29, 2013

Not much time



July 29, 2013

Thanks so much for the pictures. They are all so wonderful.  I love seeing your faces.

Thanks for the spiritual thought , so true.  That is my goal this week.  Do the best I can to be what He wants me to be. So I will answer your questions next week since I am out of time (my favorite month may just be Feburary).  haha  More to come next week. 

Love you so much! Miss you. 

Sister Jaclyn Hamm
PS-- Bring them in from the plains-- sometimes we sing Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd for comp study... I love that song... sometimes when it get to "wadnering out in the desert, hungry and helpless and...."  I sing hot instead of cold.  Cause that is life here.  haha So I will bring them in from the burning plains. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment